A welcoming and progressive Reform Jewish Congregation in Chattanooga
At Mizpah, our mission is clear: "We are a welcoming and inclusive congregation, offering worship, learning, social action, and social programming that enhances the lives of our members, helping us as we make choices of our lives that we might better ourselves and our world by our actions."
It's a great time to be a member of Mizpah Congregation! We hope you'll explore our site and are looking forward to seeing you at the Temple soon.
Announcements for Members
- As you may have noticed, we have a new website! We are on the hunt for more pictures and welcome your feedback on the new site. Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
- Click here for the weekly announcements
- Rabbi Craig Lewis will be installed by Ken Kanter on Friday, January 12th at 6 PM! See the schedule of all the events here.
- Join us for a special, fun Shabbababat service for kids and parents on Friday, January 19th at 5:30 PM.
- For our more youthful (but not too youthful) members, join Rabbi Lewis at Chattanooga Brewing Company for Torah on Tap on Saturday, January 20th at 6:30 PM!
- As a reminder, you can always live stream our services using Mizpah Live