A welcoming and progressive Reform Jewish Congregation in Chattanooga
At Mizpah, our mission is clear: "We are a welcoming and inclusive congregation, offering worship, learning, social action, and social programming that enhances the lives of our members, helping us as we make choices of our lives that we might better ourselves and our world by our actions."
It's a great time to be a member of Mizpah Congregation! We hope you'll explore our site and are looking forward to seeing you at the Temple soon.
Announcements for Members
- Weekly Announcements
- Monthly Newsletter
- As you may have noticed, we have a new website! We are on the hunt for more pictures and welcome your feedback on the new site. Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
- You don't want to miss Sound to Plate on Sunday, March 25 at 3pm. Featuring local musicians, this is a free concert by String Theory Youth Internship. 100% of your donation will benefit the Chattanooga Area Food Bank.
- Save the Date! - Sunday, April 15 is Good Deeds Day with Chen.
- Passover begins March 30. We are looking for copies of European family photos and tallit to use as decorations. Please contact Angela for more information.
- As a reminder, you can always live stream our services using Mizpah Live